City union bank is one of the oldest banks in India. It is about 115+ years old, and this bank was established in 1904. The headquarter of City union bank is located at Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu. It all started with four branches in the southern part of India, and now the bank has more than 600 branches, 12 regional offices and access to 800+ ATM in our country. This bank offers a wide range of spectrum services to customers like investment banking, consumer banking, corporate banking, financial services, and many other things. Check CUB net banking register and login steps below.
In 2016, City union bank launched its first AI robot named Lakshmi. Lakshmi is capable of answering more than 120 questions, and from this, you can guess how pioneer the bank in technology. Moreover, City union bank also offers internet banking services to its customers, and if you are struggling to get your internet banking access, then you can check out this post. We have added all the answers. Before that, let me tell you something more about CUB net banking features.
What are the Features?
There are many benefits to using CUB internet banking. I am listing some of the benefits and features here.
- Saves time: You can use internet banking for doing most of the financial transactions at home or from anywhere in this world. Internet banking allows you to transact multiple times, and this does not require your visit to the bank. So, indirectly, it saves your time.
- Fund Transfer: You can transfer funds from your CUB bank account to any other bank account instantly using the IMPS fund transfer facility of City union bank. The only thing you need to do is activate the other bank beneficiary, and then you will be able to transfer the funds up to 2 lac at once.
- Account Information: You can view and check most of the account information using internet banking. This includes your bank account balance, statements and other loan linked account details.
- Service Requests: You can ask for anything via internet banking. From the term anything I mean service. For example, you can request a new chequebook or debit card using net banking of CUB.
- 24/7 Service: City union bank internet banking service is available to use for 24/7. This includes bank holidays and public holidays as well. In simple words, you can use and transact using internet banking anytime.
- Statements: Say no to paper statements. You can ask for e-statements using internet banking. Every month the account statement will get dispatch to your registered email id.
- Customer care: You can contact the customer care using City union bak internet banking.
How to Register/Activate City Union Bank (CUB) Internet Banking?
You now know about the features of CUB net banking and if you wish to use the City union bank internet banking facility. Then, you need to register for this service first. However, it is not a simple process, and this process requires your visit to the home branch. Let me show you how.
- If you wish to register for net banking services, visit the nearest home branch of CUB.
- From the branch, ask them for a duly internet banking activation form.
- Fill the form with correct information and verify it twice.
- Submit to the bank executive and wait for the activation.
- After submission, you most likely to receive your user if and password to your postal address within 5 to 7 working days.
CUB Net Banking Login:
Above we have added the process for registration and to reiterate, you need to visit the home branch for internet banking activation and once you receive your user id and password in the mail. You can use the following steps for logging into your account.
- You need to visit the official website of City union bank, and you can do this by clicking here http://www.onlinecub.net/
- Second, drop down to the login form.
- Enter the user ID and password you received.
- Click on login, and you will be redirected to your internet banking dashboard.
Note: You must log out after any transaction from your internet banking account.
What if I Forget Password?
This is something that is an issue for everyone. We do forget our essential things sometimes. So, the password is not a big deal. However, sometimes, it is crucial, and we need to regain access to the lost password quickly. No worries, you can check out the process we have added below for recovering internet banking password.
- Revisit the login page of CUB net banking.
- Drop down to the login form.
- You will find the option of forgetting the password near the login form.
- Click on it.
- Enter the account number and date of birth associated with your bank account.
- Enter the OTP (which will be sent to your registered mobile number with the bank)
- Submit, and you will be asked to set a new password.
- That’s it.
How to Deactivate City Union Bank Internet Banking?
Sometimes, we wish not to use any bank services anymore. It often happens sometimes when we don’t want to keep our account holds with any particular bank. Therefore, if the same scenario is with you, and you wish to deactivate your internet banking account. The only thing you need to do is for deactivation is get in touch with the branch or call on 044-71225000. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After receiving your request. Your internet banking services will get deactivated in 24 working hours.
Internet banking makes life and banking tasks easier for most of the customers. It is a convenience for the people that they do not need to visit the branch every time now. This is because most of the banking facilities, transactions, and other features are available in internet banking. One can use internet banking for transferring funds from one place to another or one bank account to any different bank account within the country. In this post, we have added the process of City union bank internet banking activation. It is only for the customer of CUB who wishes to activate internet banking.
Hey, this is Johny Sehgal. I am the owner and caretaker at Finance Jungle. I completed my education in BSC and now heading towards the digital marketing industry. I usually have interests in reading, playing games and watching movies. I also love to write content based on quality information. The main motive of mine is to provide the top and best quality information to my readers. Finance Jungle is the blog for the same.