IndusInd Bank has been making headlines lately with its share price target for the next decade. As the Indian economy continues to grow and evolve, investors are eager to understand the potential of this financial institution and whether or not it is a good auto stock to buy.
IndusInd Bank has made a recent announcement that they plan to launch a multi-branded credit card in collaboration with British Airways and Qatar Airways.
This article will explore the IndusInd Bank share price target for 2023 to 2030 and what this bank has in store for its investors.
About the Bank
IndusInd Bank Ltd. is a Mumbai based Indian new generation private sector bank, established in 1994. It offers commercial, transactional and electronic banking products and services. It also provides financial services such as loans, investment banking, wealth management, and insurance. It has more than 1,500 branches and 4,000 ATMs across the country. The bank is also present in Nepal, where it has a banking partnership with the Nepal SBI Bank.
Stock history of IndusInd Bank Ltd.
IndusInd Bank is listed on the National Stock Exchange of India and the Bombay Stock Exchange. The stock of IndusInd Bank Ltd has seen a steady rise since its initial listing on the BSE in April 2004. The stock has appreciated more than 6 times since then and has outperformed the Nifty Bank Index during this period. The stock hit its all-time high in January 2021 and has been trading in the range of Rs 1,000-1,600 since then. The stock has seen a sharp correction in April 2021 due to the second wave of Covid-19 infections in India but has since recovered and is trading at Rs 1,199 currently.
Overall, IndusInd Bank Ltd has proved to be a good long term investment for investors with its consistent stock performance over the last few years.
Latest news about IndusInd Bank Ltd
- Following a strong Q1 performance, IndusInd Bank experiences a 4% surge, with analysts suggesting a potential additional increase of 27%.
- IndusInd Bank’s quarterly results reveal an increase in revenues.
- The shares of IndusInd Bank rise by 3% following news indicating that the Hindujas might soon make an additional investment of Rs 10,000 crore.
- IndusInd Bank presents a dividend yield of 1.01%, with no dividends being disbursed.
How to buy IndusInd Bank Ltd shares?
There are several ways to buy IndusInd Bank shares. Some of them are listed below:
- You can purchase Indusind Bank Ltd shares through a broker or a depository participant. You will need to open a demat account with a depository participant to hold the shares.
- You can purchase Indusind Bank Ltd shares through a stock exchange. You will need to open a trading account with a broker to buy and sell the shares.
- You can purchase Indusind Bank Ltd shares through an online trading platform. You will need to open a trading account with an online broker to buy and sell the shares.
- You can also purchase Indusind Bank Ltd shares through an initial public offering (IPO). An IPO is when a company offers its shares to the public for the first time.
- You can also purchase Indusind Bank Ltd shares through mutual funds. Mutual funds are professionally managed investments that pool money from many investors.
You can buy shares from the following trading platforms:
Share Price Prediction of IndusInd Bank Ltd: 2023 to 2030
Share Price Target 2023 of IndusInd Bank Ltd is ₹1,460.84
|When||Maximum Price||Minimum Price|
The IndusInd Bank share price prediction for 2023 reveals a bullish trend, with a maximum price of ₹1,460.84 and a minimum price of ₹1,390.49. This indicates a growth of approximately 77.5% from the minimum price to the maximum price. The overall trend for the year 2023 seems to be on an uptrend with a consistent growth in share prices over the year.
The months of August, and September show a significant increase in share prices, reaching the maximum price of ₹1,460.84 in December. This uptrend in the share prices is a positive sign for investors, indicating a positive outlook for the bank’s performance in the coming years.
Share Price Target 2024 of IndusInd Bank Ltd is ₹2,298.93
|When||Maximum Price||Minimum Price|
The IndusInd Bank share price prediction for 2024 shows a positive outlook with a maximum price of ₹2,298.93 and a minimum price of ₹1,191.32. This indicates a growth of approximately 93.3% from the minimum price to the maximum price.
The overall trend for the year 2024 shows an upward trend with a consistent increase in share prices throughout the year. The months of February, October, November, and December show a significant growth in share prices, reaching the maximum price of ₹2,298.93 in December. The increase in share prices highlights the growth potential of IndusInd Bank and its future prospects in the financial sector.
Share Price Target 2025 of IndusInd Bank Ltd is ₹2,788.64
|When||Maximum Price||Minimum Price|
The IndusInd Bank share price prediction for 2025 reveals a bullish outlook with a maximum price of ₹2,788.64 and a minimum price of ₹1,618.22. This indicates a growth of approximately 70.5% from the minimum price to the maximum price. The overall trend for the year 2025 shows an upward trend with a consistent increase in share prices throughout the year. The months of March, October, November, and December show a significant growth in share prices, reaching the maximum price of ₹2,788.64 in December.
IndusInd Bank Ltd Share Price Prediction 2026-2030
|Year||Maximum Price||Minimum Price|
According to the data, the maximum share price for 2026 is estimated to be ₹1,952.05, with a minimum price of ₹1,366.43. In 2027, the maximum price is predicted to be ₹1,659.24, with a minimum of ₹1,161.47.
The growth percentage is expected to be bullish in 2028, with a maximum share price of ₹2,986.63 and a minimum of ₹2,090.64. The upward trend continues in 2029 and 2030, with a maximum price of ₹6,135.00 and ₹6,832.16 respectively, and minimum prices of ₹4,294.50 and ₹4,782.51 respectively.
Overall, IndusInd Bank is poised to see a growth in share prices in the coming years, making it a good option for investment.
Financial Condition of IndusInd Bank Ltd: Last 5 years
|Metric||Mar 2019||Mar 2020||Mar 2021||Mar 2022||Mar 2023|
|Other Income +||5,647||6,951||6,559||7,334||8,166|
|Profit before tax||4,981||6,121||3,784||6,174||9,860|
|Net Profit +||3,301||4,418||2,836||4,611||7,390|
|EPS in Rs||54.77||63.70||36.68||59.52||95.24|
|Dividend Payout %||14%||0%||14%||14%||15%|
- Steady Revenue Growth: IndusInd Bank’s revenue exhibited consistent growth over the five-year period, increasing from ₹22,261 crore in 2019 to ₹36,368 crore in 2023. This signifies the bank’s ability to generate healthy income streams.
- Interest and Expenses: The interest expenses incurred by the bank rose gradually, reaching ₹18,776 crore in 2023. Simultaneously, operational expenses also increased, indicating sustained operational expansion.
- Fluctuating Financing Profit: The financing profit experienced fluctuations, with a notable dip in 2021, marked by a negative value of ₹2,469 crore. However, a strong rebound occurred in subsequent years, reaching ₹1,693 crore in 2022 and ₹7,390 crore in 2023.
- Diversified Income Sources: Other income, comprising various non-interest revenue streams, demonstrated a consistent upward trajectory. It rose from ₹5,647 crore in 2019 to ₹8,166 crore in 2023, indicating the bank’s efforts in diversifying its income sources.
- Profitability Dynamics: The bank’s profit before tax fluctuated, with a dip in 2021 but a significant recovery thereafter. In 2023, it reached ₹9,860 crore, showcasing the bank’s capacity to navigate challenges and capitalize on opportunities.
- Strong Net Profit Growth: Net profit, a key measure of a bank’s success, steadily grew from ₹3,301 crore in 2019 to ₹7,390 crore in 2023. This consistent growth underlines the bank’s ability to manage expenses and generate substantial returns.
- Earnings Per Share (EPS): The earnings per share exhibited substantial growth, with a leap from ₹54.77 in 2019 to ₹95.24 in 2023. This indicates a positive trajectory in shareholder value and earnings distribution.
- Dividend Payout: The dividend payout percentage remained relatively stable over the years, varying between 0% and 15%. It signifies the bank’s strategic approach to dividend distribution in line with financial performance.In conclusion, the financial data analysis highlights IndusInd Bank’s resilient performance, characterized by steady revenue growth, effective expense management, and the bank’s ability to adapt to market dynamics. The bank’s emphasis on diversifying income sources and achieving consistent net profit growth showcases its commitment to sustainable and profitable operations.
IndusInd Bank Share Price Target By Experts:
Here are the stock price target recommendations for IndusInd Bank Ltd from various financial institutions, rephrased:
1. Sharekhan advises investors to consider purchasing IndusInd Bank Ltd shares, setting a target price of Rs 1400.(March 14,2023)
2. According to Motilal Oswal, it is advisable to continue buying shares of IndusInd Bank Ltd, with a target price of Rs 1450.(April 25,2023)
3. JM Financial recommends the purchase of IndusInd Bank Ltd shares, expecting the price to reach around Rs 1375.(April 25,2023)
4. ICICI Direct suggests investors to buy shares of IndusInd Bank Ltd, projecting a target price of Rs 1450.(April 27,2023)
5. LKP Securities recommends potential buyers to invest in IndusInd Bank Ltd, setting a target price of Rs 1322.(April 25,2023)
Will the share price of IndusInd Bank Ltd increase in 2023?
Yes, the per share price of IndusInd Bank Ltd will grow and reach ₹1,642.04 by the December of 2023.
What is the price prediction for IndusInd Bank Ltd for 2030?
According to our calculations, the per share price of IndusInd Bank Ltd might reach around ₹6,832.16 by the end of 2030.
Can IndusInd Bank reach 1500 INR by 2023?
Yes, according to the analysis, it can reach 1500 INR by the end of 2023.
What is the current market capitalisation of IndusInd Bank Ltd?
At the time of writing, the IndusInd Bank Ltd share price is trading at ₹1199.90 with a market capitalisation of 934.03 billion INR.
In conclusion, IndusInd Bank has seen a significant growth in its revenue and profit over the past five years, with a maximum revenue growth of 34,353.70 and a maximum profit growth of 6,710.58. Despite some fluctuations in the PAT, the overall trend shows an upward trend, indicating a positive growth outlook for the future.
With the planned launch of multi-branded credit cards in collaboration with British Airways and Qatar Airways, IndusInd Bank is expected to continue to grow and expand its operations. Based on the financial data and the future growth prospects, it can be concluded that IndusInd Bank shares are a good investment opportunity for those looking to buy into the auto stock market. However, it is always important to perform thorough research and analysis before making any investment decisions.
Hello, I am Neha. I am currently pursuing B.Sc (Hons.) Computer Science from Hansraj College, University of Delhi. I am skilled in web content writing and my interest lies in the field of Data Analytics, Finance and Marketing.