In the world of finance, forecasting the future can be both a puzzle and an opportunity. Today, we’re going on an exciting journey to understand what might happen with Schneider Electric Infrastructure Limited’s share prices.
This article brings together past performance, industry changes, and the latest market trends to give you a new look at what’s in store for this significant player in the electrical infrastructure sector.
Whether you’re thinking about investing or just curious about how things might unfold, come along as we explore Schneider Electric Infrastructure’s share price predictions in a straightforward and easy-to-understand way.
About Schneider Electric Infrastructure
Founded in 2011, Schneider Electric Infrastructure Limited (SEIL) is a pioneering force in electrical infrastructure. They specialize in manufacturing, designing, constructing, and maintaining cutting-edge products and systems for electricity networks.
SEIL’s extensive product portfolio serves various industries, including electricity distribution management systems, a self-healing smart grid software suite, differential relays, medium voltage switchgear, protection relays, and power transformers and switchgears. These solutions are engineered to meet diverse sector needs.
SEIL operates four advanced manufacturing facilities strategically located in Chennai, Vadodara, and Kolkata, ensuring the highest standards of quality and innovation.
With an impressive clientele, including Tata Projects, Ultratech Cements, BEL, IOCL, Siemens, and others, SEIL takes pride in its partnerships. In Sep,23 , Mr. Udai singh assumed the role of Managing Director (MD) & Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of SEIL, succeeding Mr. Sanjay Sudhakaran. This transition highlights their commitment to adapt and grow in a dynamic industry while emphasizing innovation and growth.
Q1 Fy2024 Key Points And Summary:
- Strong Growth: SEIL witnessed robust growth with a 21.4% increase in order intake and a remarkable 33.3% surge in total sales for the quarter.
- Diverse Revenue Streams: Services contributed significantly, accounting for 11% of total sales, highlighting SEIL’s commitment to diversification.
- Profitability Gains: The company improved its financials, achieving a higher gross margin and a noteworthy double-digit EBITDA of 10.5%.
- Substantial Backlog: SEIL’s order backlog is approximately Rs. 1,120 crores, distributed as follows: equipment (47%), projects (19%), services (16%), and transactional business (18%).
- Balanced Portfolio: SEIL’s diverse order backlog positions it for growth and resilience across various sectors and project types.
Schneider Electric Infrastructure (SEIL) Share Price Target 2023 To 2030
SEIL Share Price Target 2023
|When||Maximum Price||Minimum Price|
- The maximum price for Schneider Electric Infrastructure for the year 2023 is predicted to occur in December 2023, at ₹377.46.
- The minimum price for the year is predicted to occur in November 2023, at ₹332.18.
This prediction suggests that there will be some price volatility throughout the year, with fluctuations between these high and low points.
Investors and analysts are expected to consider these price dynamics when assessing the performance and potential factors affecting the market during this period.
Schneider Electric Infrastructure Share Price Target 2024
|When||Maximum Price||Minimum Price|
- Schneider Electric Infrastructure’s maximum share price for the year is predicted to occur in December 2024, reaching ₹440.46.
- The minimum share price for the year is predicted to be recorded in January 2024, at ₹334.92.
Overall, a noticeable upward trend in share prices throughout the year is predicted, with occasional fluctuations. This suggests that the company’s share price is expected to generally increase over the course of the year, with some short-term variations in between.
This information could be valuable for investors and analysts who will be assessing the stock’s performance and potential market dynamics during that year.
Schneider Electric Infrastructure Share Price Target 2025
|when||Maximum Price||Minimum Price|
- The highest share price of Schneider Electric Infrastructure for the year is predicted to be registered in December 2025, reaching ₹536.98.
- The lowest share price for the year is anticipated to be documented in January 2025, at ₹345.59.
From a broader perspective, there is a discernible upward trajectory in share prices expected over the year, with prices predicted to consistently rise from January to December.
This signifies a sustained growth in the company’s stock value throughout the year. These trends are likely to be of interest to investors and analysts who will be evaluating the company’s stock performance and market dynamics during this period
Schneider Electric Infrastructure Share Price Target 2026 To 2030
|Year||Maximum Price (₹)||Minimum Price (₹)|
Over the years, Schneider Electric Infrastructure’s stock prices are predicted to show some interesting trends.
In 2026, the share price might range from ₹394.68 at its lowest to ₹563.83 at its highest, indicating growth. As we move into 2027, both the highest and lowest prices are expected to go up, with the highest expected to reach ₹620.22, and the lowest projected at ₹434.15. Then in 2028, it is expected that things will really take off, with the highest price expected to shoot up to ₹868.30, while the lowest is anticipated to stay at ₹434.15.
In 2029, a bit of a dip is anticipated, with the highest price predicted to drop to ₹751.78, and the lowest expected at ₹375.89. However, in 2030, a significant jump is expected, with the highest share price predicted to hit ₹977.31, and the lowest projected at ₹684.12.
Overall, there appears to be a clear pattern of rising stock prices, though there may be some ups and downs along the way. This analysis can be valuable for investors and analysts who are trying to understand how the company’s stock has performed historically and what might be predicted to happen in the future.
Schneider Electric Infrastructure Financial Condition (Last 5 Years)
|Mar 2019||Mar 2020||Mar 2021||Mar 2022||Mar 2023|
|Other Income +
|Profit before tax
|Net Profit +
|EPS in Rs||-1.02||-1.24||-0.04||1.16||5.17|
|Dividend Payout %||0%||0%||0%||0%||0%|
- Schneider Electric Infrastructure’s sales have steadily increased from ₹1,390 in March 2019 to ₹1,777 in March 2023, demonstrating consistent growth.
- Operating profit margin (OPM) has risen from 2% in March 2019 to 9% in March 2023, indicating improved operational efficiency.
- Other income has also grown from ₹15 in March 2019 to ₹27 in March 2023..
- Profit before tax improved significantly, shifting from a loss of ₹24 in March 2019 to a profit of ₹124 in March 2023.
- The company maintained a 0% tax rate during this period.
- Net profit has shown a substantial turnaround, going from a loss of ₹24 in March 2019 to a profit of ₹124 in March 2023.
- Earnings per share (EPS) increased from a negative ₹1.02 in March 2019 to a positive ₹5.17 in March 2023.
- The company did not pay dividends, indicating a focus on reinvesting profits.
In summary, the company has exhibited a positive financial trajectory with consistent growth in sales, improved profitability, and a strong turnaround in net profit. These trends may be indicative of effective financial management and operational efficiency during the period covered by the table.
What Is the Target Share Price of Schneider Electric Infrastructure for 2025?
The target share price for the year 2025 appears to exhibit a consistent upward trend, culminating with a maximum share price of ₹536.98 in December 2025.
What Is the Target Share Price of Schneider Electric Infrastructure for 2030?
The anticipated target share price for the year 2030 is set at a substantial ₹977.31
What is the Return on Equity (ROE) for the company?
The Return on Equity (ROE) trend for the company is as follows:
- 10 Years: -16%
- 5 Years: 15%
- 3 Years: 28%
- Last Year: 44%
- Current ROE: 44.2%
Over the past decade, there has been significant fluctuation in ROE, with negative values 10 years ago but a strong recovery in recent years. The most recent ROE stands at 44.2%, indicating a robust performance in utilizing equity to generate profits.
- Sula Vineyard Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025 to 2030
- Anand Rathi Wealth Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025 To 2030
- Anupam Rasayan Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025 to 2030
Should One Invest In Schneider Electric Infrastructure?
When considering an investment in Schneider Electric Infrastructure, it’s essential to weigh both the positives and concerns. On the bright side, Schneider Electric Infrastructure has showcased impressive profit growth, averaging a 29.6% annual increase over the past five years. Additionally, their three-year Return on Equity (ROE) stands at a commendable 28.1%, indicating efficient use of shareholder equity and potential for profitability.
However, there are notable concerns. Schneider Electric Infrastructure’s share price currently trades at a high valuation, at 126 times its book value, which could suggest potential overvaluation, potentially limiting future growth. Despite consistent profits, the company does not pay dividends, which may not suit income-oriented investors. The relatively slow 6.23% sales growth over the past five years raises questions about expanding their customer base. Lastly, the reported low tax rate may hint at tax practices that could attract regulatory scrutiny.
In summary, deciding to invest in Schneider Electric Infrastructure requires careful consideration of these pros and cons, aligned with your individual investment goals and risk tolerance.
Diligent research is crucial for making an informed investment decision that aligns with your financial objectives. Investors should also remain mindful of the dynamic nature of financial markets and seek professional advice when needed to navigate potential risks and rewards effectively.