Bank of Baroda is one of the biggest public sector banks in India. This bank provides numerous services and benefits so as to facilitate the customers. It has introduced one of the simplest ways to find your bank account balance through a quick missed call. The Bank of Baroda has launched missed call balance inquiry service to the users so as to ease the way for checking the balance. All the customers who have an account in Bank of Baroda can utilize this facility provided they must register their mobile number with the bank account.
Most commonly, people utilize the manual procedures to check their bank account balance. One is visiting the ATM center and acquiring the mini statement slip from the machine. Another method is checking the balance by visiting the nearby bank branch. In the recent times, the net banking and mobile banking facilities have come into the picture. People who don’t have access to the internet and smartphone might face trouble in finding their bank balance. For such folks, the missed call balance inquiry service is a boon. It is an instant balance checking service to each and everyone in the current contemporary era.
The Bank of Baroda bank offers hassle-free and comfy banking services to all the customers by utilizing the technological advancement in a proper way. If you are struggling hard to find your BOB account balance, we are here to help you through this post. Here is a detailed guide on how to check Bank of Baroda balance and get mini statement through a missed call from your registered mobile number. Take a look!
How to Check Bank of Baroda Account Balance via Missed Call?
If you are unable to access your net banking account then, there is a feasibility to check your balance just by giving a missed call. Yes, you heard it right! The bank facilitates the customers to easily view their balance through a Toll-Free number. You don’t have to spend call charges for balance inquiry. All you need to do is to register your mobile number with your Bank of Baroda bank account. If you have already registered the mobile number, you can easily access this method. Follow the below steps to acquire this facility to check your bank balance through the Toll-Free number:
- First of all, you need to dial the Toll-Free number given below through your registered mobile number.
- 8468001111 Or 8468001122
- Immediately, after the first ring, the call will be disconnected automatically.
- In a minute, the customer will receive an SMS to their registered mobile number displaying their bank account balance.
- Keep in mind that the customer can utilize this facility only 3 times per day.
- That’s it! This is the easy process to check your bank account balance in Bank of Baroda through a missed call.
Get Bank of Baroda Mini Statement through Toll-Free Number
- For receiving a mini statement for your bank account, you need to make a call to the below number from your registered mobile number.
- The call will be disconnected soon after the initial ring.
- In a minute, you will receive an SMS showing your bank account’s mini statement.
- That’s it! This is the simple method to track your monthly transactions through your bank account via the missed call.
In case, you have multiple accounts in the Bank of Baroda then, you can register with your preferred bank account number. You can register just by sending the following SMS through your mobile number:
“REG Last 4 Digits of Account Number”
You can send the above SMS to the below Numbers:
- For Normal Call Charges: 9176612303
- For Premium Call Charges: 5616150
Bank of Baroda Missed Call Services:
There are numerous ways to check the balance of BOB account holders. Some of them include passbook, ATM or debit card, SMS, internet banking, mobile banking, missed call service, and mPassbook. Among all these ways, the missed call is one of the simplest and instant methods to find your bank balance. If you are an account holder in BOB bank, you can utilize the missed call facility.
You can easily register your mobile number with the bank account and get the balance in the form of SMS to the registered number. This is absolutely free service available for all the account holders 24×7. Regardless of the location and the time, people can check their balance through this method. The account holders with the following account types can utilize this service:
- Savings Bank Account (SB)
- Current Account (CA)
- Overdraft Account (OD)
- Cash Credit Account (CC)
That’s all! This is the easiest way to track your bank account balance in Bank of Baroda through a missed balance. We have even included the method to get BOB mini statement through the Toll-Free number. Hope this guide has helped you to find your account balance with much ease. If you still have any queries or doubts, never hesitate to ask us through the comments section.