- Sales Growth: Navin Fluorine reported Q1FY24 sales of Rs. 491 Crores, a strong 23.6% increase YoY.
- Profitability Increase: Operating EBITDA reached Rs. 114 Crores, up by 15.2%, highlighting effective cost management.
- Healthy EBITDA Margin: Despite a 168 bps reduction, the Operating EBITDA margin stood at 23.3%
- Strong year-on-year revenue growth in CDMO for the third consecutive quarter.
- Muted demand for R22 in Q1.
- Cost of Borrowing: The average cost of borrowing remains around 8.3%.
- HPP Business Unit: Faced revenue challenges due to plant shutdowns but anticipates recovery in Q2.
- Navin Fluorine Commences Operations at ₹600-cr Dahej PCPIR Plant, Pioneering Energy-Efficient HFO Technology for Honeywell Products
Shareholding Pattern Analysis
Let’s take a look at how the ownership of Navin Fluorine International Ltd has changed over time.
- The promoter’s shareholding in Navin Fluorine International Ltd has gradually declined from 38.68% in March 2017 to 28.80% in June 2023.
- Foreign Institutional Investors (FIIs) have shown increasing interest in the company, with their ownership rising from 11.31% in March 2017 to 18.50% in June 2023.
- Domestic Institutional Investors (DIIs) have also demonstrated consistent interest, with their shareholding reaching 25.97% in June 2023, despite fluctuations over the years.
- Public shareholding in the company has slightly decreased, going from 32.13% in March 2017 to 26.72% in June 2023.
- The number of shareholders in Navin Fluorine International Ltd has generally increased over time, with a peak of 1,73,418 shareholders in March 2022, but it slightly decreased to 1,49,582 shareholders in June 2023.
As more people invest and institutions show interest, Navin Fluorine International Ltd keeps changing and growing in the stock market.
Navin Fluorine International Share Price Target 2023 To 2030
Navin Fluorine International Share Price Target 2023
In 2023, the expected share price of Navin Fluorine International Ltd had its ups and downs.
- Maximum Price: The highest expected share price for the year occurred in December 2023, reaching ₹4,659.07.
- Minimum Price: The lowest expected share price for the year occurred in November 2023, at ₹4,100.21.
This analysis provides an overview of the expected share price fluctuations over the course of the year, with December experiencing the highest price and November the lowest.
Navin Fluorine International Share Price Target 2024
In 2024, the expected share price of Navin Fluorine International Ltd showed some fluctuations. Let’s take a look at the highest and lowest prices for the entire year:
- Maximum Price: The highest expected share price for the year was ₹5,436.77, which was in December 2024.
- Minimum Price: The lowest expected share price for the year was ₹4,117.37, and this happened in May 2024.
So, throughout the year 2024, the share price ranged from the lowest in May to the highest in December. It’s important to note that these fluctuations can be influenced by various factors in the stock market.
Navin Fluorine International Share Price Target 2025
In the year 2025, the expected share price of Navin Fluorine International Ltd exhibited fluctuations. Here are the highest and lowest share prices for the entire year:
- Maximum Price: The highest expected share price for the year was ₹6,628.18, which occurred in December 2025.
- Minimum Price: The lowest expected share price for the year was ₹4,265.77, and this was observed in January 2025.
The expected share prices of Navin Fluorine International Ltd have generally gone up over the years, showing that investors are feeling positive about the company’s future. However, within each year, the share prices have gone up and down each month, which means they can change a lot in a short time. This happens because of things like news, the economy, and rules that affect how the stock market works. So, while the overall trend is up, there’s also a lot of up-and-down movement, which is called volatility, and it’s influenced by many different things.
Navin Fluorine International Share Price Target 2026 To 2030
||Maximum Price (₹)
||Minimum Price (₹)
Over the five years, from 2026 to 2030, Navin Fluorine International Ltd’s share prices have been on quite a ride! Think of it like a rollercoaster with some exhilarating highs and a few stomach-churning drops.
In 2026, the lowest share price was ₹4,871.71, but the highest climbed to ₹6,959.59. That’s a pretty wide range! It’s like the stock was warming up for the big show.
Now, here’s where things got really interesting. In 2028, the maximum share price skyrocketed to ₹10,717.77! The lowest price, though, remained steady at ₹5,358.88.
In 2029, even though the maximum price dipped to ₹9,279.45, it was still riding high compared to earlier years. But hold onto your seats because in 2030, the stock hit its highest point at ₹12,063.29. Investors were probably doing happy dances.
But, like any rollercoaster, there were some twists and turns within each year, showing us that the stock market can be a wild ride. These ups and downs were influenced by all sorts of things, like what was happening in the economy and how the company itself was doing. Overall, though, it seems like Navin Fluorine International Ltd was on a thrilling journey with its share prices going up and up over these five years, making it look like a company with a bright future ahead.
Navin Fluorine International Financial Condition (Last 5 Years)
|Other Income +
|Profit before tax
|Net Profit +
|EPS in Rs
|Dividend Payout %
This table provides an overview of Navin Fluorine International Ltd’s financial performance over the years from March 2019 to March 2023. Let’s break down the key financial indicators and trends:
Overall, the financial analysis indicates a positive trend in revenue, profitability, and EPS for Navin Fluorine International Ltd over this period. The company has effectively managed its expenses and maintained a healthy operating profit margin. Additionally, the stability in the dividend payout percentage suggests a balanced approach to returning profits to shareholders.
What Is The Share Price Target For Navin Fluorine By 2025?
The expected target share prices for the year 2025 ranged from a minimum of ₹4,265.77 in January to a maximum of ₹6,628.18 in December.
What Is The Share Price Target For Navin Fluorine By 2030?
The target share prices for the year 2030 are expected to range between ₹8,444.30 (minimum) and ₹12,063.29 (maximum).
Can Navin Fluorine’s share price go beyond 6000 k by 2030?
Based on the historical data provided, it is possible that the company’s share price could reach or exceed ₹6,000 by 2030, as the share prices have been on an upward trend over the years, with significant growth projected in the coming years.
What is the current Price-to-Earnings (P/E) ratio for the stock?
The current P/E ratio for the stock is 61.2.
What is the trend in Return on Equity (ROE) for the company over the past decade, and what is the most recent ROE figure?
Over the past decade, the company’s Return on Equity (ROE) has shown a relatively stable performance. The ROE was 18% ten years ago, 19% five years ago, and 17% three years ago. In the last year, it remained at 18%. The most recent ROE figure is 18.2%, indicating a consistent and healthy return on equity for the company.
Should One Invest In Navin Flourines?
Considering all the information discussed so far and the data provided, it’s probably a good idea to approach investing in Navin Fluorine International with a bit of caution. There are certainly some positive signs, like the expected good quarterly performance and a decent dividend payout of 19.2%.
However, there are also some red flags. The stock’s current Price-to-Earnings (P/E) ratio is pretty high at 61.2, which means investors are paying a premium for each unit of earnings. That might not align with the company’s past performance. Plus, the stock is trading at 10.1 times its book value, which could indicate it’s overvalued.
There’s also this suspicion that the company might be doing something with its interest costs that could affect the accuracy of its financial metrics. And the recent ups and downs in profit and sales numbers raise questions about how stable and consistent the company’s financial performance really is.
So, in a nutshell, Navin Fluorine International has some potential, but it might be a good idea to do some serious homework, keep a close eye on their financial reports, and weigh these factors carefully before jumping into an investment. The stock’s current valuation and financial metrics suggest it’s a bit of a mixed bag, so it’s wise to be cautious and make informed decisions.