Having a credit card offers access to a world of opportunities. Not only can you use it to borrow credit, pay for purchases digitally, conduct online and offline transactions, but also earn exciting rewards. However, to reap maximum benefits that a credit card offers you must have the right card. SBI has some of the best credit cards that you can consider if you are looking for a credit card that complements your lifestyle the best way. Let us take a closer look at some of the top SBI credit cards from the bank and how you can get your hands on one.
SBI Credit Card- Top 5 cards and what each SBI credit card offers?
Here are five of the popular SBI credit card types along with details of what you can expect from them.
1) BPCL SBI Card- This SBI credit card in partnership with Bharat Petroleum is a dedicated fuel credit card, which allows you to save significantly on your fuel spends. The card comes with premium security and contactless advantage among other benefits.
2) IRCTC RuPay Card- The card is made for frequent travellers, allowing you to avail amazing discounts, access special offers and earn reward points when booking tickets through irctc. The SBI credit card also lets you enjoy offers from RuPay when you use the card for dining, golf and other modes of entertainment.
3) SimplyCLICK SBI Credit Card- Designed for saving on daily purchases using amazing discounts, this SBI credit card is packed with some of the best features. You can avail fuel surcharge waivers, shop using amazon vouchers, enjoy cash on the go, and much more, using this card for everyday transactions.
4) SBI Card ELITE- As the name suggests, this credit card offers top benefits ranging from ELITE Rewards, e-gift vouchers, complimentary Club Vistara membership, International Lounge access, Domestic airport lounge access, and much more.
5) SBI Card PRIME- One of the best credit cards in the country, this SBI credit card lives up to its popularity with milestone benefits, exclusive PRIME benefits, airport lounge access, complimentary Club Vistara membership, premium security and much more.
Once you choose the credit card that suits you best, you can proceed to SBI credit card apply online process. However, first, you need to be eligible for it.
SBI Credit Card Eligibility and Documents Required
Your SBI credit card application will only be processed if you are eligible and have access to all documents required for the same. Here is a list of things you need to tick before you apply for credit card.
SBI Credit Card Eligibility Criteria Details
- You should be between 18-60 years
- You must be either a salaried employee or a self-employed candidate
- Your current residential address must be serviceable
- If you are a credit cardholder, your credit score should be above 750
Documents Requirements for SBI Credit Card
Along with the eligibility criteria, there are certain document requirements for SBI credit card. These are-
1) Proof of Identity- One copy of either your PAN Card, your Aadhaar card, your Passport, your Driver’s License, your Voter’s ID card, your job card issued by NREGA, or any other photo ID card that has been issued by the government.
2) Proof of Address- One copy of either your Aadhaar card, your Passport, your Driver’s License, your Utility Bill for the last three months, your property registration documents, your Ration Card, your latest Bank Account Statement, your job card that has been issued issued by NREGA, or any other photo ID card issued by the government.
3) Proof of Income- One copy of either your salary slips for the last 3 months, the last Form 16 filed, or your bank statement for the last 3 months.
How to apply for SBI credit card online?
SBI credit card applications can be filled and processed online, making it quick and convenient. Here are the steps to follow to apply for SBI credit card-
- Visit the SBI credit card official website
- Click on the ‘Help Me Find a Card’ tab and be redirected to the apply online page.
- Use the Simplifier feature, to find the ideal card from a list of credit cards
- Choose the card and click ‘Apply’
- Fill the form with the details requested for-name, date of birth, address, monthly income, etc.
- And click submit
Once the SBI credit card application has been submitted, the bank will check it and either accept it or reject it. If accepted, you would be notified and the credit card will be sent to you in a few days.
Enjoy exciting SBI Card offers on your SBI Credit Card
Getting an SBI credit card qualifies you for availing a range of exciting SBI credit card offers. However, the SBI card offers vary from one card to another. Evaluate each SBI credit card offer you can avail against the different credit cards and select the best credit card to get the best deal that compliments your lifestyle.
Here is a list of popular SBI credit card offers you get access to when you apply for credit card.
1) You can earn value back benefits of 10% as reward points (1 Reward Point equals to INR 1), save 1% transaction charges, avail exclusive travel privileges, and get unbeatable prices when you use your Rupay SBI credit card to purchase tickets through irctc.co.in
2) RuPay credit cards also help earn 1 reward point for every INR 125 spent on non-fuel retail purchases on irctc.co.in.
3) The BPCL SBI credit card can be used to earn 5X Reward Points against every INR 100 spent on movie tickets, dining expenses, and grocery purchases, and 1 reward point for every INR 100 spent on the card against non-fuel retail purchases.
4) With the SBI Card PRIME you earn four complimentary International Priority Pass Lounge visits every calendar year and up to eight complimentary Domestic VISA/ Mastercard Lounges visits per calendar year.
5) The BPCL SBI Credit Card can be used to earn 4.25 % value back (13X Reward Points) when used for fuel purchases of up to Rs. 4,000 at BPCL petrol pumps, along with surcharge waivers of INR 100 per month.
6) On SBI Card ELITE, you can get a complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier membership access along with 1,000 exclusive Welcome Points, 1,500 Bonus Points against the first stay and INR 1,000 worth hotel credits against an extended night stay.
7) The SimplyCLICK SBI Credit Card can be used to earn e-shopping rewards of 10X reward points on online spends at partner websites such as Amazon, Lenskart, Urbanclap BookMyShow, Cleartrip and more, and 5X rewards on every other online spend.
SBI credit cards are known for their wide scale variety, amazing features, universal acceptably, superior security and amazing benefits. Browse the wide range of SBI credit cards and get applying for the one you like best, hassle-free.
Hey, this is Johny Sehgal. I am the owner and caretaker at Finance Jungle. I completed my education in BSC and now heading towards the digital marketing industry. I usually have interests in reading, playing games and watching movies. I also love to write content based on quality information. The main motive of mine is to provide the top and best quality information to my readers. Finance Jungle is the blog for the same.